If a person dresses Goth, likes Goth music, and has some knowledge of the subculture, they can call themselves Goth. This doesn’t mean that you only ever have to listen to Goth music (Lord knows I don’t), or that you have to constantly look like the clone of Patricia Morrison or Daniel Ash, or be a walking encyclopedia on the subculture.
So yeah. I think as long as you don’t start calling the non-Goth bands you like Goth, it’s all good.
- rosenfurdich likes this
- thetribalmoth likes this
- courtleymausoleum likes this
- ravenmistress likes this
- nonbinarymagicalgirl likes this
- sclingan likes this
- karmakerosene likes this
- atrophy-in-the-cathedral reblogged this from thisisnotgoth and added:
- atrophy-in-the-cathedral likes this
- thisisnotgoth posted this